CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Think Spring

It was so nice to finally hit over the 0 degree mark this weekend. Friday night Sophia and I went swimming at the Y. She had a great time and I thought for sure I wore her out. No such luck! Saturday morning she was up at 6:30. I guess she was ready for the day. We played for a while in our jammies and went to the grocery store. Then Sophia and I met my mom at Babies R Us and went on a quest looking for yarn for my scarf. We found some really cool black yarn at JoAnn. Sophia had a great time feeling all of the yarn and pulling several pieces out. My mom and I had a great laugh in the store. I'm sure they people that worked there didn't appreciate us though.

My mom dropped us off and I went on a run. Sophia didn't nap and then we got her up and played some toys. Then it was off to Papa and Nana's house for Sophia. Hal and I went out to Bucca Di Beppo with a whole big group of friends. We had a great time hanging out at the restaurant. Then we went back to my friend Courtney's house and played Rock Band until 1am. What a late night!

My high school girls all together!

Today I picked Sophia up from my parents and we went to church. She was thrilled to watch the baby get baptized. Then we came home and had some lunch. I got this great picture of Sophia getting ready for spring.

Sophia wearing her new sunglasses

Then we went and ran some errands. I got a great deal on this cake carrier I had been looking for forever and we also bought some conatiners for flour and such at Home Goods. After Home Goods we went in serach of a sled and then went to Barnes and Noble.

We came home and Sophia again didn't nap. We played for a while and then had some dinner. After dinner, Sophia was zonked. Tonight I went to see Marley and Me with my mom. It was such a wonderful movie.

Tomorrow I have the day off and Sophia and I are going to hang out with my mom. We are getting as much time with Papa and Nana as we can before they leave for the rest of the winter to head south. We will miss them!

Rules and Regulations:

Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write 6 random things about yourself.
Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post.
Let each person know he/she has been tagged (or let them get tagged by reading your blog).
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

My 6 Random Things:

1. I enjoy getting up at 5am to run.

2. My husband Hal and I met walking down the aisle together when two of our good friends from high school got married.

3. Sophia had to have her belly button cauterized when she was younger because it didn't fall off like it was supposed to.

4. While on our honeymoon Hal was offered pot while in the market and the man told him it would be the best Christmas present for his wife (me) ever!

5. I got to meet Tanya from the Real World and Real World/Road Rules challenge in Acapulco, Mexico while they were finishing up filming.

I'm tagging: Jen H., Sarah W., Liz J., Molly L., Laura S.

0 comments: