CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dr. Seuss's Birthday

In celebration of Dr. Seuss's birthday on Monday, Sophia read some books with my parents yesterday. She also thought that she should have her very own hat in honor of the celebration. Here is a funny picture my mom captured of her with the arm chair cover on her head. She was wearing it like a hat!


She had a wonderful time playing with Papa and Nana yesterday. When she woke up from her nap my mom said she was just as cute as can be and again captured it on film.


Last night we all had dinner together and then my parents gave us some presents from their trip. Sophia was thrilled to get her very own Minnie Mouse ears and glittery pink Minnie Mouse shoes. Hal got a really cool polo shirt and I got some animal print flip-flops which I can't wait to wear.

We're hoping for another potty success today. She went 3 times yesterday. Way to go Sophia!