CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Playdate with Peyton

Today Sophia had a play date with her friend Peyton. We took the girls to Lookout Ridge in Woodbury. Rana and I had a great time chatting and chasing after the girls. Sophia played quite hard. I'm always amazed at her no fear in the jumper. She didn't want to go down very many slides today, but we did climb to the very top of the tree house. Here's a recap of the day:

The girls hanging in the boat


Taking a break in the tunnel


Jumping around in the jumper


Sophia lying down in the jumper

This week will prove to be busy like always. Sophia and I have our standing dinner date with Becca. I have to work at the Y and Hal will be traveling for work. We are getting excited for next weekend for the carnival and silent auction at my school. I'm sure Sophia will love the games, jumper, and the wild animal show.

We're thrilled that Papa and Nana come home tomorrow too!

0 comments: