CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

First day at the park

Yesterday it was absolutely beautiful outside and we decided it was time to head to the park. Before we headed out, Sophia wanted to be like me and get her sunglasses and her new coat.


Then we packed up the stroller snacks and all and went up to the park that is only a couple of blocks from our house. There were lots of kids already up there playing. Sophia loved this park last summer, but now we can actually quick walk back home instead of getting in the car to drive back home to our house in Maplewood. Here are a couple of pictures from the slide and her other adventures:

Coming off of the twisty tube slide


Going over the bridge at the other park by the community center

When we got back to the house, we played outside on the driveway a bit with our frisbee we won at the silent auction at my school. We could barely get Sophia to go inside for dinner and a bath.

This morning Sophia woke up at 4:30 preventing me from going on a run. She had to go potty and then we sat for a bit and read books. After rocking with her for a bit, I thought that she went back to sleep. Oh heavens no! She popped her little head up and looked me straight in the eye and said, "Park Mommy Please." Looks like we will be heading back to the park tonight.

Hal and I are going to take the jogging stroller so we can run before we go to the park. I'm excited to have him running with me!

Happy Spring!

0 comments: