CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Edinborough Park Playdate


Today Sophia had a play date with two of her friends Adi and Logan. We met them at Edinborough Park in Edina. It was so much fun, but I am sure glad that we went early! For those of you who have never been to this fun place before, it is a giant indoor play center with tunnels and slides. They also have a gym you can play in with a jumpy and tons of basketball.

To start out we went to the play park area. Sophia really loved climbing up and down the tunnels and going down the slides. She also loved the "little" jumpy just for kids ages 1-4. No big kids allowed!

Sophia hanging out in the tree


Adi and Sophia on the scooters

In the gym they also had these cool scooters which took me back to elementary gym days. These were a bit more special though as they had chairs on them. The girls just loved going on scooter rides. Jen and Andrea were laughing at me as I pushed the girls back and forth across the whole gym. I told them it was my workout for the day.

Sophia also found some cones and decided to copy Adi and put one on her head. It was quite funny!

After lots of play, we headed back home for lunch. Sophia and I played tons of toys and PlayDough. We also did puzzles, colored, and finished a load of laundry all before nap.

Tonight we went to Great Waters for dinner. I just love that place! Sophia adored her mini corn dogs and I loved a new sandwich I tried......Grilled Chicken Breast topped with Green Apple Slice and Brie. It was phenomenal!

Tomorrow I have another busy day ahead of cramming in last minute errands for my final day of break. No more vacation until the end of school.
Happy Friday!

0 comments: