CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Watch out spring here I come!

Today we took advantage of the beautiful weather and got some grocery shopping done early this morning. Before going to the store, Sophia had two different forts built for her. Here is she squishing her fort in the sun room.
When we got home, Sophia helped me make banana chocolate chip muffins and Girl Scout Cookie Pizza. After a whole bunch of cooking and lunch, we went outside.

Sophia was thrilled to wear her sunglasses and talk a walk. Three quarters of the way through the walk, she fell asleep. She is getting some teeth in again and woke up bright and early about 4:30 today.

After the walk, Sophia went up to nap and I got tons of things done in the house. Some cooking, laundry, cleaning, and getting the dinner ready for tonight.

Hal is going to grill tonight and we're having my parents and his dad over for dinner. Should be fun.

Today I got this cute picture of her in her new sunglasses. Yes.....I'm pretty sure she has like 4 pairs of sunglasses.

0 comments: