CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sophia's Phone Call

I had the most interesting and exciting phone call at work today....it was from Sophia! She called me at work to tell me her very exciting news, that she went poop on the potty at Corey's house. Corey was thrilled and felt that it was major news. I totally agreed. I was so excited I had tears well in my eyes. Corey has been trying for months to get her to go poop at her house. She has gone at ours, but Corey says that she always misses her by like a minute. It was so cute to hear this tiny little voice say, "Mommy, I poop in the potty!" Then she cheered for herself. I know where that comes from. We always cheer at home and Corey cheers at her house too. What a huge success. My little girl is really growing up.