CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My first Play Dough experience

Tonight it was too foggy/goopy outside to go on a walk like we had originally planned, so we changed our plan. Since Hal was gone Sophia and I had Chinese for dinner. It was very good! I was proud of Sophia for trying the chicken and she ate some rice and broccoli too.

After eating our dinner, Sophia and I played Play Dough for the first time ever! She had a great time playing with it and making things with the presses. Her favorite stamp/press was the pretzel. Here are a couple of cute pictures from our experience-

Stamping with play dough


Squishing the play dough


Making an apple

In other big firsts, Sophia went to the potty a record of 5 times today. I was so incredibly proud of her. I think we may have hit the jackpot!

Happy almost Friday!

2 comments:

Sarah Wickman

GO SOPHIA!! So does she tell you when she has to go? How exciting!

the henry's

I need some advice on the whole potty training thing. I'm jealous of Sophia! That is awesome though! :)