CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Becca and Tinuccis

Yesterday my best friend Becca came over for a dinner date to the new house. We stopped by Tinucci's Deli in Woodbury for some dinner before she came over. The food was wonderful! Sophia and I had pasta dinners and fruit and Becca had soup and salad. It was so hard to pick what we wanted as everything looked and sounded good.

When we got back, we had some time to just hang out and have dinner together. Then Sophia gave Becca the grand tour of the new house. She also showed Becca her new baby (my old Cabbage Patch Kid).

We played for a bit and then it was time for Sophia to have a bath. Becca got to help which I'm not sure she had planned on. It was really fun to have the three girls together.



After Sophia had a bath, she tried on her new Halloween ribbon from Grandma Jayne. She looks just adorable in it!


Then it was time for Becca to head home and for Sophia to get ready for bed.

We have a big day ahead of us today. We leave in just a couple of hours to go see Uncle Ryan in Tucson, Arizona. I'm thrilled for the warm weather! I talked to my mom just a couple of hours ago and she said it was going to be in the high 80s today.

We will have tons to post about and pictures when we get back. Until Sunday.......