CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My first prank phone call and a run with my mommy

Tonight when I got home from my staff meeting, I arrived to everyone laughing. Here's a bit of background on the story.....

Sophia has loved the telephone for a very long time. She loves to walk around with the phone and have conversations with her friends.

Evidence #1 Picture of Sophia talking on the phone this summer.

At Papa and Nana's house she gets to play with their telephones too. She also loves theirs as the buttons on the phones light up. She is very good at paging back and forth between phones and dialing random numbers.

Well, tonight the number wasn't so random. She ended up calling someone and they called back. They asked my mom if someone had called them. My mom said no not thinking anything about Sophia. So we all had a great laugh about it!

After our wonderful family dinner tonight, (The new recipe was a huge hit!) we went on a run together up at the high school. They have an indoor walking track that you can go and run/walk on. Sophia had quite the big day and didn't get an afternoon nap, so she took one while we were running tonight.
Tomorrow night I have to work at the Y. I hear it is supposed to be nice outside tomorrow. Maybe Sophia will get to go to the park. Happy half way there day!


0 comments: