CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Potty Adventures

Today was a very busy day. Sophia got up much earlier than normal. So Hal got to cuddle with her this morning while I got ready. After school tonight, I was headed off to the Y. When I got home I heard some great news. Sophia went potty at Corey's house today and went poop tonight at our house.





I'm pretty sure she is getting this whole potty thing down. Here is the potty certificate that Sophia got from Corey today. How cute is this!

Tonight Sophia was in love with playing on the car seat that is going in my parents car. She was having a great time playing with the straps and reading books in it.

Tomorrow Sophia is getting picked up early to come to my Fall Festival at my school. I am very excited to have her there. Hal will be in Hutch tomorrow so he won't be able to make it. I can't wait for Taco Johns for dinner. One of the girls in my class, her mother owns Taco Johns and provides the food. Yum!

Stay tuned for tons of pictures from our fun tomorrow!

0 comments: