CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Short but sweet


Tonight we were very busy over at the new house. Hal got the lawn taken care of and mowed. He said it was pretty long! Sophia and I cleaned the upstairs bathroom and went to the community center to get our keys for the center, workout room, and pool. Sophia is just loving our new house. Tonight she ate her snack on the kitchen floor and had a great old time!


When we got home tonight to my parents house, she was eager to play with her pumpkin. My mom got this scary pumpkin that lights up. I thought she would hate it the first time as the voice is creepy! Little did I know, she would love it.

Tomorrow night I have to teach at the Y. I am looking forward to Thursday already! My kids present at Morning Meeting. Hal is off to Hutch. Then our Fall Festival is happening at school that night. Papa and Nana are bringing Sophia down to hang out with me. I am excited to be in charge of the cake walk for the first shift! It's great to see all of the goodies.
I am clinging to the couch right now hoping the Twins can pull it together here in the bottom of the 8th. Go Twins!

1 comments:

Sarah Wickman

LOVE the pumpkin and Sophia looks like she's enjoying the new house. Can't wait to see it! Miss you guys!