CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gorgeous Day

What an absolutely beautiful day! I had a hard time being inside today. The day started off great getting up and beginning a new routine. Sophia is now brushing her teeth in the morning and sitting on the potty chair too. We're hoping that by sitting on the potty, she will go soon. I know I need to patient as this is only our first day of our new morning routine.

Sophia was eager to play with the kids when she got to Corey's today. Corey also said that they would be going to the park, so of course Sophia was thrilled and waved a quick good-bye. She also told me "apple" before I left as A is the letter of the week. She is doing such a great job with her letters and words.

I had recess duty today so I got outside with the kids. Then I brought my walking shoes and IPod to school today and went on a walk at lunch. It was so nice to get outside and have some alone time. The day went by quick and it was time to get Sophia.

When I picked her up Corey apologized as she said they went to a new park with tons of sand. I told her I didn't care as Sophia loves playing in the sand. She wanted to warn me in case I found sand everywhere she said.

We quick went to the bank and then came home to a family dinner. It was nice way to end the day. After eating dinner, we went on our nightly walk and stopped at the park. Sophia was having a great time running around in the sand barefoot. She was sad to leave the park, but entertained by the music and the soccer game going on at the stadium at the high school. Maybe we will go to a high school football game soon!

Tomorrow will be another great day and I'm sure we will get outside again. Check out the video of Sophia dancing to the radio in the kitchen tonight. She is becoming quite the dancer and is also now doing squatting moves while dancing.

0 comments: