CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Date with Becca

Tonight we went out to dinner with Becca. Before getting to dinner Sophia and I went to the grocery store. They had several pumpkins out and Sophia so desperately wanted to touch them. She had a huge smile on her face after I pushed the cart near them.
Sophia just loves Becca and was excited to see her! We all enjoyed our dinner and then got to chat a bit. Sophia told Becca about the letter of the week which is H. She has already mastered it which is quite exciting!

Becca and Sophia

We were all tired from a long day at school, so we headed home after dinner. Sophia didn't get much of a nap today so she was quite exhausted. We read some books and did the brush teeth/sit on the potty chair routine before I put her to bed.
The three girls out for dinner

Now it is time for me to work on my school work as I have plenty to do to get ready for next week.

Tomorrow night we're having Grandpa Hal over for dinner. Sophia will be thrilled to see him again. I am hoping the weather will be nice again to go on a run tomorrow night. Until then...

0 comments: