CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Friday

Today was a busy Friday for everyone! Hal had a busy day at work. Sophia played hard at Corey's and went to the park, and I was quite busy at school. I was glad to see the day come to an end even though I got to start the day off with a hot chocolate from Starbucks! I picked up treats for my friend Kari and I to celebrate it being Friday.

After I picked Sophia up tonight it was off to the BP station to drop my car off. It needed an oil change badly. Then we met Hal at the house we hope will be ours soon to check it out again. I really hope we get this house. All of the neighbors were outside and the kids were running around playing in the cul-de-sac. It is everything that we want!

We left the house and came home so Sophia could eat dinner. She was quite starved. I think she is going through a growing spurt as she doesn't normally eat this well. She has been eating great all week. She even had applesauce tonight which she hasn't really had in several months! Then it was back to get my car and home to give Sophia a bath.

Tomorrow we have quite the busy day again. I am teaching back-to-back classes at the Y and then going shopping with Sophia and Nana. Hal is off to watch the Gopher game. Tomorrow night we are headed to Stella's for a friend's 30th birthday party. It should be lots of fun.

Happy Friday!

0 comments: