CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bubbles,bubbles, and more bubbles

Tonight after I got home from teaching at the Y, we took Sophia outside to play with her bubble gun. I'm not sure who loves it more....her or her daddy! Hal was spraying them over and over again. It looked like Sophia was in a cloud of bubbles.

After chasing the bubbles around for a while, Sophia wanted her turn using the bubble gun. She just loves watching all of them come out at the same time.










Hal helping Sophia with the bubble gun.




When she got bored of the bubbles, we chased her around the yard for a bit. Then it was time to get inside and get ready for bed. Check out the picture of my little ham below!

Until tomorrow!
Oh, I apologize that the video from yesterday is sideways. I haven't quite figured out how to add them correctly yet. I'm sure that I will enlist the help of my blogger guru Christy!

0 comments: