CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Half way through the week!

So it's official......we are half way through the week today. I am also thrilled as I decided with my friend Renee over the weekend to register to run a half-marathon next year in Duluth (Grandma's). We are both very excited!! I am really looking forward to this new challenge.

Aside from my exciting news, Sophia had a very hard time getting up this morning. We have been passing a cold around our house. Sophia started out with it, and now she is getting it back from my dad. She had a very hard time parting with blankey this morning too, so we brought her in the car with us to Corey's house.

The day went by fast and then it was off to the Y for me. This weekend I am teaching back to back classes on Saturday so I should get my work-out in. Later in the day I hope to go on a run too so I will be definitely ready to go!

When I got home from the Y Sophia, Nana, and I went on our big walk. She had a great time going down the slide when we stopped at the park. It never gets boring going to the park with her. We read books after our walk and she was off to bed. She was quite tired tonight as I think she isn't feeling quite at her best. We tried the potty chair again tonight, but she didn't do anything. Oh well.....I'm sure she will go soon! She has really taken a liking to sitting there while I sing to her now.

Here are the pictures I promised from the other night of brushing her teeth for the first time.

Happy family


I love to brush my teeth!


0 comments: