CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gloomy Day


Today was another gloomy day. We started off the day with a chilly walk around downtown White Bear Lake. Sophia got all bundled up in her blanket and winter hat. We discovered that her winter hat (0-3) is getting a big snug, so we decided it would be time to purchase a new one soon.

After our big walk, we stopped off at Grandma's Bakery only to be let down. They didn't have the bread that we were hoping for. So we left White Bear Lake, and went to Trader Joes. I was hoping to find their pumpkin bread mix as Sophia and I have taken a loving to it. Well, they finally got it in for fall. So we stocked up with a couple of boxes. I asked when they thought it would leave for the season, and the woman said December. We will have to stock up again before it goes away! We got a couple of other groceries that we stopped for and headed back home.

When we got back, Sophia and I made the pumpkin bread and then had some lunch. After lunch, Sophia and I got ready to go shopping. Hal headed off to watch the football games with his friends. Check out Sophia and her mommy ready for a shopping date below!
After going to a couple of different shops, we came home for Sophia's big girl nap. While she took her nap, I made monster cookies! Then we got dinner ready. Hal came home and we ate dinner. After dinner, Sophia had some monster cookie. She just loved it!


Sophia taking her first bite of Monster Cookie!


Our little Cookie Monster

Tomorrow it's back to work for everyone. I have an all day field trip which I am looking forward to. Sophia and Hal have a date for dinner tomorrow night as I am out with a friend. Go Vikes?!?

1 comments:

Christy Gutt

Awww...you should have let us know you were near, we could have walked together! You were at the end of our street - I can tell by the picture! :) Cute pictures!!