CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I heart books and cucumbers!

After a hard day of playing at daycare, I picked Sophia up from Corey's. When we got home Nana(my mom) was waiting for us. Sophia and Nana read some books together.
Then we were off and walking. We went on a long walk with my mom. We also stopped at the park to go down the slides a couple of times. Sophia just loves the park and before we reach it she immediately sees it and begins having an animated conversation in the stroller. My mom and I have giggled the past couple of walks at how the tone of her voice changes and the range reaches that super high pitched talking.


When we got back from our walk, Sophia had a fantastic dinner. She has been quite the picky eater for the last couple of months. Tonight she tried something that almost made me fall over! Take a look at her dinner that included cucumbers with dill dip. When I put them away, she got angry as she wanted more.

The newest veggie eater!!
After dinner, Sophia and I headed off to Target. While shopping around, we stopped to get some Teddy Grahams. I should've known better then to let her hold them. The little smarty figured out how to open the bag. I couldn't believe it. The bag quickly got put back in the cart and we went to check out the first of the Halloween costumes. I had to resist with every ounce of my body not to purchase the Reese's Pumpkins (my all time favorite treat!).
I am hoping that Sophia sleeps a bit better tonight. She is in the process of getting some new big teeth in the back. The past two nights have been a bit sleepless. Oh well, rocking in the chair at 2am gives me time to think about the next day and all of the things that I need to get done!
Sleepless in Woodbury!
Two more days until Hal turns 30.........

0 comments: