CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Sick Day


I got a phone call at school today from Corey letting me know that Sophia had gotten sick this morning and I needed to go and pick her up. What an interesting start to the day! I had barely been at school before I had to scurry around getting my things together and leave.


When I got there to pick her up, I could tell she wasn't feeling her best. So it was off to see the doctor. They think she is getting a touch of a cold. We had the strep test, but it came back negative. I'm glad that it did!


So we went back home and relaxed for the rest of the day. Sophia was low key and played with toys and read books.
The rest of the night we hung around home. Hal was off at the rehearsal dinner and my parents were out for dinner. Sophia and I had some great toy time together.
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Hal turns 30! Sophia will be staying with Nana and Papa over night as Hal and I are off to a wedding and a night at a hotel. We're excited about our date.
Happy Almost Birthday Hal!

1 comments:

Christy Gutt

Awwww, poor girl! I hope she feels better so you and Hal can have a wonderful, stress free night out! Wish Hal a happy birthday from us! :)