CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

2 times a charm


Today was another great weekend day! We started off the morning by getting the laundry done and making breakfast. After we ate, Sophia and I made banana bread. We are excited to eat it tomorrow! Then Sophia and I played toys and read books for a bit. Nana got ready and then we went off to do our errands.





Our first stop was to Babies R Us. Sophia got a new big girl car seat. She was quite thrilled about sitting in it. She even thought she was in the car and took her shoes off.

After getting the car seat and some other goodies, we headed over to the library and the Farmer's Market. I stopped to return a library book and then to get some granola. I discovered it last week, and have been loving it ever since!

Then we went home to have some lunch. Sophia ate tons of cucumber for lunch which was really good for her. After lunch we went to Target. Sophia got her first set of crayons. She didn't want to give them to the lady so we could check out. I think she likes them.

We came home and Sophia went potty in her potty chair. Then Nana put her down for a nap and Hal came home. I went to the gym to run. When I got back she was still sleeping. She woke up not long after, but needed to nap more. So, I went up to rock with her and we both took a nap. We got up around 5 and she went potty again. We were so thrilled!! She doesn't have a record yet of twice in one day. I think she is finally getting the hang of it.

We made a trip over to the new house to get some cleaning done. Hal met some of the neighbors too! Then it was back home for dinner and a bath. Check out this cute picture of Sophia's bubble hat.
Tomorrow it is back to work. I am excited to have dinner with a college girlfriend tomorrow night. Sophia is going to hang out with Nana and Hal is over at the new house. Papa is bowling so Nana and Sophia are on their own. I'm sure they will have fun.

0 comments: