CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hallow's Eve

Tonight I got home and we started making our chili. Needless to say, it didn't turn out the way we planned. So, we ended up scrapping that dinner. We are going to try it again some other night. We do still have the yummy corn bread muffins though to eat! Sophia had fun running around with this Gerbera daisy that Hal got from work today before dinner.


Then after Sophia ate dinner, she helped me make cookies for tomorrow. Once the cookies were done, we started working on cleaning up the house. We got the house cleaned up and the dishes done. Sophia was eager to stuff her treat bags for Corey's house so we decided that would be our next job.
She enjoyed putting her treats in the Halloween bags. I was trying my best to make sure that they didn't get squished.

Once we finished with her treats, we gathered our candy for tomorrow night and put it into the candy bowl. Sophia thought that it was funny when Hal put it on his head.

Then it was off to bed for Sophia. Hal and I made dinner and got the rest of the house ready for tomorrow.

I am quite excited for our Halloween party tomorrow at school. It should be tons of fun. Happy Halloween!

1 comments:

Sarah Wickman

Aw, that's too bad about the chili! Sophia is so darn cute, I can't wait to see pics of her in her costume!