CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sophia's ABCs

Tonight I got home from the Y a bit later as I went to spinning with my sister-in-law after teaching my class. I left the class early so I could see Sophia before she went to bed. Hal told me that they had a great time hanging out. They went to Target and got some new phones and some dinner. They also looked for more Halloween lights, but they weren't able to find any. Then they came home had dinner and had a bath. Sophia had a Rice Krispy Treat today at Corey's house and it apparently got quite messy. After having a bath they played toys together. When I walked in the door, they were waiting for me. I was so excited to see both of them. Then Sophia showed off her new talent. They have really been working on the ABCs at Corey's and we have been working on them at home/in the car. Sophia said all of the letters tonight up to letter H. I didn't have the camera handy, but got her a second time. Here's the video I got of her saying some of the ABCs. She didn't say as many letters this time though.