CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Ready for Christmas

Yesterday was a busy day. The snow started to fall and it felt like we should be getting ready for Christmas instead of Halloween. Sophia got up bright and early at 5:30. She didn't really fall back asleep at all. My sister-in-law came over to see our new house and go running with me. We got a good run in. I'm proud as my time is getting faster with 3.5 miles. Tonight I'm up to 4. I'm trying to do my best with sticking on my training for the half-marathon in January.

After our run, Sophia and I hung out at home and had some lunch. Sophia had some fun playing with her toys. She did quite a bit of playing with her new favorite toy, Noah's Ark.

Then we went and met my mom (Nana) at Old Navy to do some shopping. I got some clothes and Sophia got a new winter coat. It is just adorable! After that trip, we went to Target to see if we could find the rest of our Halloween lights. No such luck! We did however find our first Christmas purchase, a reindeer headband. Luck at this adorable new addition to Santa's team.


After shopping, we came home and Sophia took a nap. While she napped, I got some much needed cleaning and organizing done in the house. We are having our first round of company this week on Friday for Halloween so I'm trying my best to get a little organized before people come over.

Sophia and I colored some pictures and had some dinner. Then Hal came home and we played toys and read books. Sophia had a bath and then it was off to bed for her.

This morning I had to take a picture of my little girl all pretty in pink. Check out her new tights. She loves that they have fake shoes on them!


Tonight the gutter guy is coming over. Not sure what Sophia and I will be up to. I'm heading out to the community center to run tonight after she goes to bed. Stay tuned for an update this evening!