CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

Today was a long day as I had early morning extended. It was hard to get up this morning and my energy slowly drained throughout the day. When I went to pick Sophia up from Corey's we celebrated her potty success. She has been going at Corey's house now too which is exciting. We got in the car and headed home.

Hal got home about the same time we did. Then he started making our gourmet dinner: basil pesto grilled cheese sandwiches. He made the pesto homemade and it was wonderful! It totally hit the spot after a long day! After dinner, we cleaned up and began carving our pumpkins. Sophia had a great time reaching in the pumpkins and playing with the seeds. Check out her adventures below:

Sophia checking out the pumpkin with Hal


Stirring the seeds with mommy


Reaching inside the pumpkin

We finished up our pumpkins and took a picture of our final products

The kitty and the funny face

This morning as we were on our way to Corey's I noticed a bag on our front step. Guess what......we were Booed last night!

Tonight Sophia is getting picked up by Papa and Nana and I'm off to the Y. I have to work and then practice my Bodyflow for the new release next week. When I get home, I am going to get dinner set up for tomorrow. I'm trying a brand new chili recipe. Wish me luck! It's almost Friday!

0 comments: