CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

My new winter coat

Tonight Sophia tried on her new winter coat to go with the hat/mittens that I got for her. I think that I should've done this the other way around and did the jacket first and then the hat/mittens.

Check out this adorable little pink snowflake!


After modeling her jacket and hat for Hal, we went downstairs to play toys. Sophia and I made letter necklaces and had a dance party. It was quite fun!

We finished our nightly routine of books and milk and I put Sophia to bed. After putting her to bed, I headed over to the community center to work out. I met another mom tonight which was fun. We talked Food Network and clothes. She used to be a buyer for Target in the infant and toddler department. She has two little boys.

I just got home a bit ago and am going to head off to bed soon. My book is so good right now it is hard to put down. If you haven't experienced Stephanie Meyer the Twilight Series I highly suggest you pick it up!! I can barely wait until the movie comes out on the 21st of November.

Well, I'm off to bed to read. I have early morning extended tomorrow. We will have some great pictures to post tomorrow night after my evening workout as we are carving pumpkins. Yippee pumpkin seeds!

1 comments:

Sarah Wickman

Super cute winter coat! I too can hardly wait for the Twilight movie. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow!