CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Freaky Friday

It all started last night. Sophia wasn't sleeping well and woke up at 11pm. After that, I did not get to go back to sleep. We tried rocking, sleeping in the bed together, and we even played a bit at 2am. Hal got up about 5 and took her for a bit so I could try and get 30 minutes of rest, but no such luck. Then in getting ready I stubbed my toes on the door. The day was not off to a good start!

We got ready and I dropped Sophia off at Corey's. The day went by quick at school, but the kids were pretty crazy! Then at the end of the day I was up in the front office dropping some things off in a mailbox when I was asked to sit with a student who was waiting for his mom. I of course said sure. I asked the pre-schooler why he was waiting for his mom. He told me he wasn't sure and was giggling. Then I asked him again and he told me it was because he had a rock stuck up his nose. I laughed out loud and asked him how a flying rock got up his nose! He told me that he had put two up there, but he did get one out. He was quite proud of getting it out. I asked him if he thought his mommy would be happy when she got to school and he replied, "Pretty sure she won't be." I thought that this was quite funny for the rest of the day, not to mention it was his last day today as he is moving.

Then ten minutes before the day got done, I got a call from Corey telling me Sophia only slept for 45 minutes and she had been crying for the past 40 minutes. We knew this wasn't like her at all. So, I gave Hal a call and he went to pick her up. Then I got the call, that he didn't have the car seat......I was off in a flash. I got to Corey's and Sophia was happy to see me. She looked at me and said "mama" and then smiled. We decided to head over to the new house and get a couple of little jobs done.

Sophia was happy when we got over to the new house. We had a snack in the kitchen and then she ran around the house. One of her new favorite things to do is roll around logging rolling and turning circles. She thinks it is great fun when Hal does this with her upstairs.

After playing a bit, we decided to go pick up paint and check out this place called Angelina's Kitchen in Woodbury. I had heard rave reviews about the banana bread and the Italian food she makes. It is all fresh and made with nutritional ingredients... no oils, salt, sugar, frying. The owner gave me a free sample of banana pudding as they ran out of bread early that morning. It is so popular you apparently you have to call and put in your order for it. Needless to say, this wasn't a total loss. The pudding was AMAZING!!! We decided on a couple of dishes to try and will put in our order to pick-up on Sunday for dinner since we will be over at the new house.


When we got home, Sophia ate some dinner and we played toys. She was having a great time pushing her car around the house with Papa.
Then it was off to bed for our sicky little girl. We hope this cold or allergies goes away soon! We are excited to go to the Apple Orchard tomorrow and for Hal's party tomorrow night. I am also looking forward to Sunday to get some painting done. We are hoping to move in next weekend. Hopefully tomorrow my luck with be better!

1 comments:

Sarah Wickman

Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow at Roddy's. We're so excited! Are you going to Pine Tree Apple Orchard?