CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Big Girl Crafts

Today Sophia and I had a busy day. I posted this morning about how we got Booed. That was quite exciting. Then it was off to Corey's house. Sophia had a very busy day at Corey's. She unfortunately didn't go potty today on the big girl potty chair. Oh well not every day will be a potty day yet. Sophia got to move into the big girl group today and do the craft with the big kids. She colored this really cute picture of some Halloween characters. We put it up on the fridge tonight.

After school, I ran a couple of errands for school Halloween supplies. I am excited for the big party/costume parade on Friday. Then I went to the Y and ran a quick 3 miles before I taught my Bodyflow class. Auntie Sarah came to class and that was really fun. I also brought trick-or-treats for my participants and left with none! I guess they were a hit! Then I was supposed to be practicing for the new launch with some of the other instructors tonight after my class and they didn't show. Weird!

So it was off to the grocery to get some supplies for Friday and for chili for dinner tomorrow night. I can't wait to try this recipe. It was weird to be in the grocery all by myself. Normally I have a squirmy little girl to entertain.

When I got home, my mom was putting Sophia to bed. Hal finished painting in the kitchen tonight and it looks fantastic!! I made some dinner and worked on soaking the beans for the chili. Holy beans! There are a ton of them!

I am really looking forward to Friday and Halloween. I can't wait to take Sophia trick-or-treating. She is quite lucky as she gets to go during the day with Corey and her friends too. We are going to stop by Nana and Papa's on Friday and then the Community Center on the way home too.

We have a busy weekend ahead of us that I can't wait for. Saturday morning we are attending the homecoming breakfast at the U of M. Go Gophers. Then Sophia, Nana, and I are heading to the Mall of America. I can't wait to do some shopping! Sunday it is back to normal with laundry and getting ready for the week.

More tomorrow......

0 comments: