CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Trick Or Treat with no pants


Sophia wanted to run around tonight after she got home from the park with no pants on. It was quite the funny sight upon arriving home this evening. Hal and I were at the new house meeting with the drape lady. When I got home, I found her giggling in just her onesie no pants.

Tonight we practiced Trick-Or-Treat with her beautiful new candy bag. Grandma Jayne made Sophia the coolest blankie and treat bag. Sophia just loves both of them!
Here she is showing off her new treat bag. She loves the witch on the front and the buttons on the straps. Thanks a bunch Grandma Jayne!! Tonight we got to eat our second meal from Angelina's Kitchen and it was amazing!! I also had a little bit of the banana pudding. If you want to taste heaven, this is it. I would've never thought that I would like this, but I can't get enough of it.
Tomorrow we are having a family dinner together. We have been quite busy with the new house so we are all sitting down together to try one of Nana's new recipes. I think Papa might be a bit leery. Hal and I are eager to give it a try. I'm sure Sophia will like it too. After that Nana, Sophia, and I plan on going on a walk. We need the fresh air.
Happy Monday!

0 comments: