CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Advent Calendar and Counting


Today Sophia got to do the Advent Calendar all by herself. She was quite excited to check out the other windows that we will get to open this month. The best part of the whole thing, was the chocolate candy that she found when she opened the window. It was quite funny how excited she got.

While eating dinner after doing the calendar, Sophia started counting up to six. Hal and I just looked at each other in shock. We have never seen her count like that by herself with no coaxing or helping. It was the coolest thing ever! It just shows that she is growing up.

We are getting excited for tomorrow and the fact that it is Friday. Hal and I have both had a very long week at work! Tomorrow night I am off to the movie with Becca. I can barely wait to see Four Christmases. I love Reese Witherspoon.

Happy Friday!

1 comments:

The Jensen's

Awww she is so cute! I'm so proud of her for counting so high. I miss you guys!