CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Cookies and a Bath

This morning we got an early start to the day. I went with my mom to a Christmas cookie bake. It was really fun. At 12 we came home with over 100 hundred cookies!! Then my mom and I went back to my house where we met Hal, Sophia, and my dad. They had been hanging out and playing while we were gone.

After lunch, my parents left and Sophia and I went to run a couple of errands. When we got back, Sophia took a big girl nap and I made some more Christmas cookies. I think that with the ones I made today I have well over 150 cookies in the fridge.

Sophia got up and we played some hide-and-go seek. Then she ate dinner and we played toys. Sophia has discovered how silly she can be when smiling at the camera. Check this funny little girl out!


We played toys for a while and then it was bath time. Sophia is now putting her face in the bath tub. She thinks it is the greatest thing ever!


Tomorrow we have a busy day! It is the kick-off day for Read for 2009 at my school. I have been helping planning some pretty big events for the whole school for the week. Hal and I have a date tomorrow night. Sophia is staying at Corey's house tomorrow night with some of the other kids. Corey offers these date nights for parents around the holidays to get their shopping done and go out for dinner together. Sophia will get dinner, make some crafts, and make a gingerbread house. I'm sure she will have a wonderful time. The last big event that is happening tomorrow is it is my brother's birthday. I am excited for him, but am sad that we can't be there to celebrate with him.

Happy Birthday Uncle Ryan!

0 comments: