CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Christmas Ornament


Today Sophia made a Christmas Ornament during craft time at Corey's house. She just loves it! My mom said that she carried it around all evening tonight. When we got home, I tried to take her picture with the ornament, but again she was way too busy to stay still.

Here she is running away from me while I try to take her picture!

Sophia had a great time playing at Papa and Nana's house tonight. I got a great run in before my Bodyflow class which was packed tonight! After I picked Sophia up, I drove her by a couple of houses that are really decked out with Christmas lights.

Tomorrow night we will all be home which will be really nice. I am looking forward to it. This weekend we will be quite busy! Sophia is going to see Santa and I'm going to a Christmas cookie exchange on Sunday with my mom where we will make 4 dozen different cookies.

It's almost Friday!

0 comments: