CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Almost Friday

Tonight Sophia and I were on our own as Hal was in Hutch. We had a great time having dinner together and then heading over to Trader Joes. We got some yummy new things to try and a gift for me to bring to Bunco tomorrow night.

I have been trying to teach Sophia how to say Merry Christmas. She is really good and has the merry part, but when she says Christmas it sounds like chicken. It's awfully funny. I am hoping she can get the Christmas part, by none other then Christmas.

Tomorrow night we're going to see Santa and the live reindeer at the Community Center. I am hoping Sophia likes him this time. If not tomorrow, then we have another try on Saturday when we go to Tartan Park for breakfast with Santa. Wish us luck!

0 comments: