CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Hooray it's Friday!

I have been waiting for this day now for several weeks! This morning we woke up to lots of snow. Sophia decided she wanted to wear her boots and was thrilled when I gave her the ok.

Today has been a busy day at school. We wrapped up quite a few projects and had a winter party. The kids brought in lots of food. We also had a potluck at lunch for teachers. My favorite!! I had lots of yummy food.

I'm leaving right after school to pick Sophia up today. Then we are off to the grocery store to get the rest of our party supplies. Last night we went to Sams and Trader's Joes to get most of the supplies. Now we just need a couple of little things.

I can't wait for the party tomorrow night. I'm super excited to have everyone over and hang out. It should be a great time. Until then....

0 comments: