CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Eating Crayons

Tonight when I got home from work, Sophia had a green mustache. Hal informed me that Sophia had eaten a green crayon today at Corey's. Then when Corey tried to take it away from her, Sophia ran away from Corey. So needless to say, the green mustache and hands were pretty funny.

I feel horrible as it got on the carpet too. I am hoping that it came out of the carpet as it didn't come out of her shirt. Oh well.....the life of a busy almost 19 month old.

Tomorrow night we head to Sams to get everything we need to finish our shopping for the party this weekend. I am very excited to have everyone over. Sophia seems to think that Santa is coming to our party. I keep reminding her that Santa doesn't come until next week.

Happy Wednesday!

0 comments: