CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Play Date With Ella

Today we had a play date with our friends Ella and Christy. I used to work with Christy at Tesseract. Ella turned one over the weekend so we were thrilled to have a play date today and wish her a happy birthday in person.

We went to an awesome place called Little Kids Big City. It was like a mini Children's Museum only with not so many people and not so big. Sophia absolutely loved it! I can't begin to explain how much fun we had today.

Ella enjoyed looking at all of the kids and exploring too. Sophia's favorite part was the big red firetruck. After playing until we couldn't play anymore, Sophia gave Ella her present. Ella seemed to really enjoy her new birthday cake puzzle. We shared with them that Sophia has a puppy puzzle just like it that she loves.

After playing hard, we went to my parents where Sophia continued to play and I went running at the Y. When I finished, I went to pick her up and we came home for her big girl nap. She was not thrilled to go to sleep, but really needed it.

Hal went to the Gopher game tonight. Sophia and I ran errands and finished wrapping all of the presents. I can't wait for Christmas!

Tomorrow we have a date at home together as we don't have a morning activity for the first time this week. In the evening, we will head to Lino Lakes to spend Christmas Eve with my dad's side of the family. I can't wait to eat appetizers and drink.

0 comments: