CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

How much plastic can a little girl get?


Last night we celebrated our third round of Christmas with my parents. We had a wonderful dinner and enjoyed watching their brand new HD tvs. My mom just can't get enough of hers! After we chatted for a bit and had dinner, we all opened presents. Sophia scored a couple more plastic items.

To add to her list she now owns.....
-a talking vacuum
-her very own table and chairs
-a shopping cart
-a drum with musical instruments inside of it
-a Little People school bus
-several more books
-a leopard print purse

-some clothes and jammies

We also got our very own table and chairs. They even match our new sofa. I just love them!

Today we have been a bit relaxed. It has been nice to not have any plans. We went to Gymboree and Shane Company this afternoon. Then we came home and had some lunch. After that we played toys for a bit and then Sophia went down for a nap.
I'm proud to say that today I ran 4 9 min miles. I'm doing better on my time and now am going to up my distance. I can't believe that in just five months I will be running my very first half-marathon!

Tonight we're going to go and look at some Christmas lights and then get a pizza. We got the movie Prince Caspian earlier today and I'm looking forward to watching it.

Tomorrow we're going to church and then getting together with Auntie Sarah, cousin Abby, and Grandma Jayne. I'm sure we will stop over at Nana and Papa's too.