CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

8th Floor Macys

Today we took a family adventure to the 8th floor display at Macy's in Minneapolis. We started off the day quite early. I got up at 7 to go running. When I got home, Sophia and I got ready and headed out to church. After church, we came home and had some lunch. Then we headed down to Macys. There were tons of people there. Sophia just loved seeing all of the displays. Here are a couple pictures from our trip today:

Mommy and Sophia

Family photo

Tonight I have a meeting at the Y. Hopefully it will be quick! I will be glad to come home when it gets done. Tomorrow will be another busy day. Hal is leaving this week to go on a business trip so I will be a single mommy. We are having a family dinner tomorrow night before he heads out.

0 comments: