CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What a big day!

Today Sophia had a huge day. She went potty three times today and woke up this morning and from her afternoon nap completely dry!!!!!!! What a big success!!! Corey was thrilled with her day and so were we.

Not only did Sophia have a big day, but 3 years ago today Hal and I had one of the biggest days of our lives. We got married! Here's a walk down memory lane.

Here we are at the church rehearsing the ceremony


The big day


The end of the night with our friends

Hal made me dinner tonight which was a wonderful treat. Then we opened our cards and played with Sophia. After she went to bed, we got to have some time to ourselves. We are going to play some Yahtzee pretty soon here.

Tomorrow we have another busy day. My mom is having her surgery on her eye tomorrow so please keep her in your prayers. We would like this to be a success! Hal and I both have a full day of work. Then we're getting our drapes/blinds installed tomorrow night.

Friday is my mom's birthday! We are also going out for our anniversary with our friends Matt and Renee for dinner. Sophia gets to hang with Stephanie (Corey's daughter).

I can't believe that is has already been three years. I am looking forward to 2009 and many years to come.

0 comments: