CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I love Elmo!

Sophia is madly in love with Elmo. We started off the day by playing with her Elmo socks. She says Elmo and is able to identify him anywhere. We have several Elmo things already and I'm sure that there will be more to come. She has socks, clothes, a stuffed Elmo, several Elmo books, and even Elmo kiddie toothpaste. Her latest addition to her Elmo collection is a pair of Elmo slippers.


She thinks these slippers are the greatest thing in the world. She is a bit clumsy in them. Tonight after eating dinner she tripped over her own Elmo slipper and bumped into the table. She cried for a bit and then quickly recovered.

We took a trip to Sam's Club tonight and Sophia wore her Elmo slippers. She didn't want to take them off before we left and we figured what could it hurt since she was just going to be in the cart anyways. We went to pick up this plate that I had made for our niece for Christmas. We got a picture of her and put it on a plastic plate that has a Disney Princess design on it. I just love it!!! I'm sure she is going to die when she sees her face on the plate with the princesses. We looked around and got some cheese and some grapes.

We also started looking at party supplies for our upcoming Christmas party. I can hardly wait to have it at our new house. I love having parties and entertaining. Sophia and I also stopped at Old Navy tonight and I found the perfect hot pink party top. I will have to keep it in mind.

After putting Sophia to bed, I went to the Community Center and ran 4.5 miles. It went really well. There was another girl in there that I have chatted with several nights and we watched Grey's together. I haven't been watching it yet this season so she caught me up on what was going on during the commercials. It made the run go by really quick as I was able to watch the whole episode.

Tomorrow is Friday and it is another big day for everyone that I know. My mom's birthday is tomorrow. Thank you for keeping her in your prayers today as her surgery went well. She will find out if the surgery was successful tomorrow. What a birthday present huh.

My best friend Becca has a big day tomorrow too. Good luck Becca, I love you!!

The last of the biggies is that we will have our first official babysitter tomorrow with Sophia. It is Corey's daughter Stephanie so we know Sophia is in really good hands. It will just be a big step for us.

Until the big day......Happy Friday!

0 comments: