CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 7, 2008

A party dress in the morning????

This morning Sophia was up bright and early at 5am. Not sure why, but she never went back to sleep. So she played toys and read books while Hal and I got ready for work. After we got ready, I decided to make sure that her dress fit for her pictures that we are having taken tomorrow. She looked just adorable in it!

As you can see she barely stood still long enough for me to tie the bow in the back, but she loved the dress.

I have conferences today at school and then I'm headed home. I will be super excited to be done with them. Tonight Hal and I are going on a date and having dinner at Kincaids. We checked out the menu last night and I'm already getting hungry just thinking about it!

Tomorrow is another busy day. Sophia is spending the night with my parents. I'm going to get up early and work out. Then I'm off to get her pictures taken with my mom at Rosedale. After pictures, we're going to do some shopping. Then we're going to stop at Cold Stone Creamery on the way home as they're having cake taste testing tomorrow. Who can pass free cake up??!! Tomorrow night Hal might go play poker and Sophia and I will probably hang at home.

Happy Friday!

0 comments: