CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Where's my shirt?

I'm so glad that today is Thursday. I can barely wait for Friday! Sophia was a hoot again today. This morning she sat on the step and talked up a storm to me while I put on her shoes. She also kept saying butterfly as she noticed that there was one on her shirt.


School went by quick which was ideal, except for the fact that I was frozen all day long. I resorted to having two cups of hot cocoa plus wearing my coat. It was pretty ridiculous. After school, I got my room set up for the Open House at school this evening. Then I was off to pick up Sophia.

Corey said she once again had a great day. We also got Stephanie to babysit for us again when we go to the Gophers game. Yippee!! Then Sophia and I headed up to Gymboree. Oh how I could buy out that store! We found some Christmas presents for Sophia and then headed to dinner.

I decided tonight since it was a special night with just mommy and Sophia we could eat out. We got the royal treatment at Chilis tonight. We got a super warm table right under the heat vent. Then Sophia got several packs of crackers and some crayons. She colored and had a couple of crackers while we waited for our food to arrive. We shared chicken fingers. She ate two of my chicken fingers, half of her corn, and some fries. She also discovered ranch dip and broccoli tonight. She hasn't had either of these two things before. Needless to say, they were a hit! She kept saying dip and I would dip her chicken or a fry in the ranch. She just loved it. Then she saw me eating broccoli and she wanted some too. I couldn't believe how much she ate!

After dinner, we headed up to Target. We got some more Christmas presents and a couple of things we needed at the house. Then it was off to home to get ready for bed. What a busy night.

Before bed, we tried on her new tights with her shoes. She didn't want me to put her shirt on so she ran around her room looking like this.

She really enjoys wearing nothing but tights and shoes! I think she would rather just play in her diaper if she could.

We called daddy, had some milk, sat on the potty, and went to bed. Now I get some time to watch the Wild game. So far they are tied in the 3rd. I hope the win!

Tomorrow is our Friendship Feast at school. This will mean a very busy day for me and the kids in Student Council. I know that it will be fun and go great, but it's always a bit chaotic.

After school, I have to hurry to get Sophia from Corey's and then head back to Apple Valley to meet some friends and their kids for dinner. We are headed to Red Robin to eat. I'm excited to hang out with them and see how the kids interact. Sophia has not seen Logan in a very long time and we just had brunch with Jenna two weeks ago.

I'm excited for Hal to come home tomorrow and am looking forward to the weekend. Only a couple more hours until Twilight!!!!! I can barely wait until Wednesday night when I am going to see it!

0 comments: