CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mommy what's a vampire?

Sophia loves going in my books and I had a hard time today explaining to her about my New Moon book and not be too scarry. I'm thrilled because in less then three hours I will be watching Twilight!!!!!! I hope it is as good as I have heard that it is.

Today Sophia spent the day with Hal and then I got home later this afternoon. We went to Sams Club which was apparently the place to be. We got our fruit and some Christmas supplies for the tree. After our busy trip to Sams, we came home and I put Sophia down for a nap.

I made some turkey cookies for tomorrow, so stay tuned to see my masterpieces! While I made the cookies, Hal put up the lights outside. I'm off to teach my class at the Y shortly. Then I'm going to run before I meet my friends at the movie. I ran last night after my class and by the time I got home it was 10pm. It was quite late for me.

We're ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Our plan is to watch movies and put up the Christmas tree/decorations. We're going to make a yummy dinner and eat our turkey cookies.

I'm excited to go shop on Black Friday. Sophia and I are venturing to Rosedale Mall and a couple of other places in Woodbury with Auntie Sarah. It should be a great time!

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

0 comments: