CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Underwater Adventures



This morning Sophia and I went to church. I really enjoyed the message this morning as it was about learning how to change when change in needed. While listening to the message, Sophia was coloring and did something amazing. I drew a letter S on the piece of paper and she shouted out loud in church "S"! It was pretty neat! On the way to get our Sunday paper and banana, Sophia practiced several of her letters.

Once we got home, we hung out with daddy and changed our clothes. Then we had our bananas and got ready for the mall. We walked around the Mall of America a bit and then went to Underwater Adventures.

We all had a great time looking at the fish, sharks, turtles, and sting rays. Sophia's favorite part was when they swam over her head. She heard me say, "cool" and then copied me and kept saying "cool" when they would swim over her head. It was really funny. Hal said his favorite part was the big huge turtles. His other favorite part was seeing Sophia's reaction to everything!

After the mall, we came home and had some lunch. Hal went to the grocery to get the ingredients to make pizza. Then it was time for Sophia to take a nap. I went to the community center and got a great 4.5 mile run in. I'm increasing my distance to 5 miles this week. I'm still sticking with 10 minute miles though.

When I got back, Hal had already made the pizza dough. We're going to have white pizza with homemade alfredo sauce, chicken strips, homemade pizza dough, and green onions. I can't wait! Just typing right now is making me hungry.

As soon as Sophia gets up here in the next couple of minutes, we're headed back to Michaels for the special sale to get the rest of the garland for the house.

Sophia has her 18 month check-up tomorrow. I'm sad that I won't be able to go. She is getting shots and a flu shot so I'm sure she will be an unhappy camper.

I'm excited for Thanksgiving this week, and I can't wait to see Twilight on Wednesday night!

0 comments: