CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Busy Monday

Sophia started off her day early at Corey's as I had a meeting at school. Then she got picked up early by Hal who took her for her 18 month check-up. She weighs 21 pounds and is 31 inches long. My baby is growing up! The doctor was glad that she gained a pound and is growing in length. Sophia also had a flu shot today. Now we are all caught up on the vaccinations for another six months until her two-year check-up.

Sophia and Hal came home and she went down for a mini nap. Then she woke up and had a snack. When I got home, Hal left and went out with his friends for the evening. Sophia and I had dinner together. As you can see from the pictures, Sophia loved her spaghetti tonight!

Here's Sophia figuring out how to get the noodle off of her hand.


Happy Monday!

After dinner we got cleaned up and made some turkey cards for Thanksgiving. Sophia was excited to color the turkey that we made by tracing around her hand.

We finished up our turkey cards for Corey and Papa and Nana. Then we played some toys for a bit and read some books. We also looked at cookbooks which is Sophia's new favorite thing to explore. We found a good recipe for homemade soft pretzels which I'm going to try this week. I know that Sophia will love them!

Then it was time to get ready for bed. I put Sophia in bed and now I have some time to relax. Tomorrow is another busy day. I have to get to work early as I have morning extended day. Then tomorrow evening Papa and Nana are stopping by as they leave on Wednesday for Chicago so we won't see them. Wednesday is an early release day at school and Hal and Sophia are hanging out. When I get home, we're going to make a trip to the grocery to get our supplies for Thanksgiving. I think we're going to have tacos or pizza and for sure cheesy potatoes. What a Thanksgiving dinner huh!

Happy Monday!

0 comments: