CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Nana!

Today was Sophia's Nana's Birthday! I called my mom this morning to see how she was feeling and she was doing well. I'm hoping this time the surgery was a success. She was happy that I called.

The day went by quick. Before I knew it the day was over. I was glad that today was Friday. After school I went to pick Sophia and Stephanie up. Stephanie is such a great girl. I brought them home and fed them both dinner. Then we made a mad dash for dinner. Sophia was pretty unhappy that we left.

Dinner was lots of fun. All of us enjoyed our food and drinks at Bostons. It was so nice to have an adult dinner. After dinner, we came back home. I brought Stephanie home. When I got back, I heard a little voice calling Mama. Hal said Sophia was up when he went to peek on her and he got her up so I could see her. We played on the couch for a bit and then I put her back to bed. She went right down.

Tomorrow will be a busy day. Sophia and I are going shopping. Then we are going to stop by my parents at some point to give my mom her birthday present and the cake I made for her.

Happy Birthday Nana!

0 comments: