CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We Voted

Sophia had a great day at Corey's. She even went potty again. This whole potty training thing is getting easier for her by the day. After I picked her up, we went to vote. Lucky for us, there was barely a line at all. The guy even gave Sophia a sticker when we got done.


We got home and got dinner ready. Nothing too exciting as we had leftovers from last night. It was still good the second time around. After dinner, we cleaned up and Sophia colored some pictures. We played toys and then I got ready for work.

I am eager to get this first round done. I just hope I know it well. Keep me in your thoughts! I teach again tomorrow night and hopefully will feel a bit more comfortable. After I get done, I'm going to run and then come home and read my book. It's getting really good now. If you haven't read Twilight I still highly recommend it and the New Moon.

Until tomorrow.......

0 comments: