CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

New Words

Over the past couple of days Sophia has been saying several new words that sounds like the "real" word. Sometimes she will say things that sounds somewhat like the actual word, but this week I have been amazed at her expanding vocabulary. New words to add to the list are:
-book
-milk
-uh-oh
-sit
-Jesus
-please
-thank you
So I know it is a random list, but we work on things as we see or learn about them.

Today was a quiet day for us. We got up late around 8 and had breakfast. Then I headed to the Y to try out my new running shoes. I got a brand new pair of Mizunos yesterday. Wow, what a difference a new pair of shoes can do for a girl's time!

I ran 3 miles in 22 minutes today. I don't know if it was the shoes or the fact that I just wanted to be done. Then I headed back home to hang out with Sophia. We got some jobs done around the house and had lunch. Then we went up to Ultimate Electronics and got a cool new receiver for the house that has an IPOD Dock. Hal is playing with it as I type.

Tonight we're going to grill for dinner and watch Kit Kittredge. Should be a great way to end the day. Tomorrow I'm not sure what our plans are. Hal is going to watch football and Sophia and I might go to open swim at the Y.

I am now counting down the days until Christmas!

0 comments: