CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Family Dinner


Tonight we had Papa and Nana over for a family dinner. They picked up Sophia from Corey's house. I got home and went on a run. It was super windy out. The sun started to set and I headed back home.

Hal got home and started the grill. It is so great to be able to grill at any time with any type of weather. We had a delicious dinner of chicken, brats, green beans, cucumbers, and carrots. Sophia loved all of the choices she had! Of course we know her favorites are the green beans and cucumber with dill dip. For a treat, we all had a trick-or-treat out of the treat bowl and Papa had a Halloween cupcake. Nana was curious about our Mint Crisp M&Ms that we got a couple of weeks ago when we went to Maplewood Mall. We ended up finding them at the dollar store. Hal and I were a bit cautious of them, but they were awesome! Sophia really enjoyed them! She had green food coloring all over her face from sucking on them. She wanted to eat them all, but of course we didn't let her.

After we finished dinner, Papa and Hal brought in the rest of our things that were over at my parents house. One of the items was Sophia's unicorn Sherry. She was thrilled to see her again. Sophia got right up and started rocking on her.
Here's a cute picture of her rocking.


Then it was time for Sophia to have a bath and Papa and Nana to head home. After she had a bath, we had books/milk/potty and went to bed. Hal and I read the newspaper and now I am off to practice my Bodyflow. I launch the new track #42 tomorrow night. I hope that it goes well.

Tomorrow will be another busy day. I have early morning extended day. Then I am going to leave right after school to go and vote with Sophia. Tomorrow night we are having leftovers for dinner and then I head to work.

I am looking forward to the weekend already. Friday night Hal and I have a date for dinner at Kincaids. Saturday we are getting Sophia's 18 month pictures taken and our new couch will arrive. What a busy week/weekend ahead!

0 comments: