CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday


This morning we got up and went shopping for Black Friday. We started off the day by getting Auntie Sarah at the early time of 7:30am. Then we headed over to Maplewood Mall. We walked around the mall and went in to several stores. We found the best deals at Kohls where we both made several purchases. We also got drinks from Caribou which was a wonderful way to start the morning.

After checking out all of the stores in the mall, we went over to Woodbury Lakes to shop Children's Place and the Gap. We again found some great deals on jammies and sweaters at the Gap. We also made a stop at Michaels to get our gingerbread house.

Then we dropped Auntie Sarah back off at home and came home for lunch. After Sophia and I ate our fruit, I went to the Community Center and went on a super fast 3 mile run. When I got home, Hal left and went out for the evening with his friends. Sophia and I got our shopping shoes on once more and went to Dicks. I got the best new pair of running shoes and I can't wait to try them out tomorrow. We also stopped at Gymboree, Walgreens, Kowalskis, and my parents house. After all of our errands, we came back home so Sophia could have a big girl nap.

Sophia got up about 5 and we played toys and read books. I finished decorating the tree and made caramel corn. I have already sampled it and it is so yummy! Now that Sophia is in bed, I'm watching the Sex and the City Movie and Hal is watching the hockey game.

Tomorrow will be another busy day as I plan on getting in some quality time at the gym. After that, who knows where the day will take us!

0 comments: